Toys are the most popular category for mothers, allowing children to continue to create and learn.
And according to consumer survey data, the top three favorite products of consumers during the BFCM are toys, electronic products, and media games.
Among them, the sales of toys skyrocketed during the BFCM, with a total value of 44 million US dollars. The total sales in the fourth quarter of 2020 reached 141 million US dollars, and the category increased by 127%.
As of the end of November 2020, toy sales in the UK have increased by 8% year-on-year, and sales in November have increased by 11% year-on-year.
The best-selling toy products since 2010
2010 Kidizoom Camera (Vtech)
2011 Minifigures (The Lego Group)
2012 LeapPad Explorer Tablet (Leapfrog)
2013 Furby Boom (Hasbro)
2014 Disney Frozen Sparkle Dolls Elsa (Mattel)
2015 Shopkins Pack of 12 (Flair Preziosi Group)
2016 Pie Face Game (Hasbro)
2017 L.O.L. Surprise! Dolls (MGA Entertainment)
2018 L.O.L. Surprise! Pets Blind Pack (MGA Entertainment)
2019 L.O.L. Surprise! Dolls (MGA Entertainment)
Top 10 toys with the highest sales in the UK in November 2020
Barbie Dreamhouse (Mattel) £233
L.O.L. Surprise! O.M.G. Remix Doll (MGA Entertainment) £39
Harry Potter Advent Calendar (The Lego Group) £21
Hatchimals Pixies Crystal Flyers Magical Flying Pixie (Spin Master) £32
Kidizoom Duo Digital Camera (VTech) £42
L.O.L. Surprise! O.M.G. Doll (MGA Entertainment) £32
Harry Potter Hedwig (The Lego Group) £31
Super Mario Brothers Adventures Starter Course (The Lego Group) £42
Present Pets Fancy Pup Surprise (Spin Master) £53
Kidizoom Smart Watch DX2 (VTech) £39
2020 Christmas Top 12 Toy List From Amazon report
1. LEGO 71360 Super Mario Adventures Starter Course Toy Interactive Figure & Buildable Game
2. VTech KidiZoom Studio (Red), Amazon Exclusive
3. Star Wars The Child Animatronic Edition “AKA Baby Yoda”
4. LEGO 75292 Star Wars The Mandalorian Bounty Hunter Transport Starship Toy with The Child Minifigure, Amazon Exclusive
5. Present Pets
6. Barbie GMW07 Fresh ‘n’ Fun Food Truck
7. L.O.L. Surprise! OMG Remix Plane
8. L.O.L Surprise! O.M.G. Remix Honeylicious Fashion Doll– 25 Surprises with Music
9. Mattel Games Uno Showdown
10. Playmobil 70317 Back to the Future DeLorean Toy
11. Squeakee 12300 Interactive Balloon Dog
12. PAW Patrol 6058905 – Dino Rescue Dino Patroller Motorised Team Vehicle with Exclusive Chase and T-Rex Figures
2020 Christmas Hot Toys Forecast
1. Games and puzzle toys
From January to November 2020, the sales of games and puzzle toys increased by 31% year-on-year. Among them, Monopoly, You Nuo, and psychological strategy games are popular among British people.
2. Building block toys
From January to November 2020, the sales of building block toys increased by 25% year-on-year. Among them, the Harry Potter series and Super Mario series under Lego may sell well this Christmas.
3. Fashion doll
Among them, Barbie and L.O.L. surprise dolls will still be on sale this Christmas. According to data released by NPD Group, among the best-selling toys since 2010, the surprise doll L.O.L. Surprise has become the most popular toy in the UK market for three consecutive years.
Click Here To Find More Product Idea.
Get More Product Opportunities From Captain BI. 30 Days Free Trial. No Credit Card Required.
Leave A Comment