Before creating an Amazon FBA Account, you’d Better know the seller account types. There are 4 Amazon seller accounts: Amazon Seller Central (3P), Amazon Vendor Central (VC), Amazon Vendor Express (VE), and Amazon Business Seller (AB).
Amazon Seller Central
About Amazon seller central, there are two different types of this account — an Individual plan and Professional seller plan. In this way, you have to choose the right type when registering.
The individual plan is free, but sellers pay a per-item fee for each unit sold. The pro plan is $39.99 a month. Here is the difference between the individual plan and Professional seller plan.
If you plan to sell fewer than 40 items per month, opt for an individual account.
Amazon Vendor Central
Referred to as VC, Amazon Vendor Central seller is Amazon’s supplier. Most of the self-operated products are from VC sellers. In fact, if Amazon does not invite you to apply for settlement, you have no access to become the VC sellers.
VC has no limit on the number of sell products, and VC fully supports A+ pages.
Amazon Vendor Express
Amazon Vendor Express seller also belongs to Amazon vendors. It is not likely Amazon Vendor Central sellers, you can apply for the account by yourself.
If you apply for a VE, Amazon will not directly purchase your things. Firstly, Amazon will test your products, he will first let you send a few free samples. Then, they will launch the product and see if the product is good for sale. If the product is good, they will place an order for you.
Amazon Vendor Express offers:
- No cost to join the program
- Costs of shipping to Amazon or from your warehouse directly to Amazon customers
- Storage and order handling for your product
- A direct fulfillment (dropship) option so that you can ship directly to Amazon customers with a prepaid shipping
- Automated product pricing using Amazon advanced algorithms
- Integration into the Amazon catalog and search
- Free two-day shipping of your products to Amazon Prime members
- Free shipping to customers for orders over $35
- 24-hour customer service and customer returns
- 24×7 mobile access to your products by Amazon customers (Kindle, smartphone, tablets)
- Programs Recommendations, Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought, Best Sellers, and many other Amazon Marketing.
Amazon Business Seller
Amazon Business is the B2B marketplace on Amazon, it provides business customers with the pricing, selection, and convenience of Amazon.
So Amazon Business Seller is a B2B account, which can provide a one-stop service for business owners to purchase all the goods they need. You can choose the Amazon Business Seller and Amazon Seller Central at the same time.