In the last article, we have learned the types of Amazon seller’s accounts. It is time for us to create an Amazon seller account now!
Hence, follow us to start your business-start to create Amzon seller account now!
Firstly, prepare well your documentation
You must prepare the following documentation before you start to create your account:
- Basic information: our legal business name, address, and contact information (Phone Number and email address)
- A credit card: Sellers have to provide a valid credit card, This card is kept on file in case you have a negative account balance.
- A business license: Amazon must confirm you are a legal organization.
- Tax ID: Your tax identity information, including your Social Security number or your company’s Federal Tax ID number. A Tax Identification Number (TIN) is a nine-digit number used as a tracking number by IRS. You can get one for free at IRS.gov.
Then create the account now！
- Firstly, go to sell.amazon.com, click the button” Sign Up” to start to create an Amazon seller account.
2. Secondly, fill in your basic business information.
3. Thirdly, set up your billing information.
4. Then, provide your tax information.
Congratulations! Now you have created a successful account.
Last step, Setting your account!
Finally, you can decide to choose professional account or individual account.
You can click “Settings” in the upper right-hand corner, change your seller account type.
Click “Manage”. From here you can see what kind of account you currently have, and allow you to upgrade/downgrade.