When you run your Amazon business, you will find Amazon’s traffic is a relatively easy step.
What you need to pay more attention to is how to effectively convert your listings under huge traffic and exposure. The core of conversion is the product review.
Why the product review is important?
- Help customers know well of your products
- Reviews help Amazon select sellers
- Help customers trust your product
- Improve your conversion rate for your Amazon Store
How to get Amazon reviews?
1. Understand Amazon’s Policies
If you want to get more valuable reviews for your Amazon business, you must understand Amazon’s Policies. You can use some methods to get reviews, however, these methods have some limitations. As a result, it is important for sellers to take some time to familiarize with Amazon’s policies and to ensure compliance with these.
Here are types of reviews that Amazon don’t allow and will remove:
- A review by someone who has a direct or indirect financial interest in the product.
- A review by someone perceived to have a close personal relationship with the product’s owner, author, or artist.
- A Review from the product manufacturer, posing as an unbiased shopper.
- Multiple negative reviews for the same product from one customer.
- A review in exchange for monetary reward.
- A review of a game in exchange for bonus in-game credits.
- A negative review from a seller on a competitor’s product.
- A positive review from an artist on a peer’s album in exchange for receiving a positive review from them.
2. Join The Amazon Vine Program
Before you join the Amazon vine program, you must be a professional seller with a registered brand in the Amazon Brand Registry. Then you can join the Amazon vine program easily, you can log in and enroll a product by selecting the ASIN and agreeing to the terms and conditions.
And there are 3 tiers:
The Basic level of service: you can enroll 5 products.
The Plus level: allows you to register 10 products.
The Premium: allows you to register 20 products.
Once you enroll your products, you ship free products to Amazon, which features them in a monthly newsletter for Vine Voices to select, order, and review.
3. Create a contact list
It will take a few times for you to create your contact list, however, once you have a mailing list, you can request reviews from those who’ve purchased from you. Also, you will find your contact list will more and more over time, and it is easier and easier for you to get the reviews.
You can collect email addresses via newsletter and social media. For example, add product inserts into existing products, encouraging people to join your list. Of course, you can obtain the email from your Instagram，Facebook and Youtube.
4. Contact reviewers
From the“Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought ”and “Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed” on the product page, you can find customers who have reviewed products similar to yours. In this way, you can check their reviews and you can know the reviewers’ details. Some of them have provided contact info, in this way, you can contact them. Of course, if there is no other information except for the name, would you try to contact them on social networks just like Twitter or Facebook?
5. Join Facebook groups
You can join the Facebook reviewer groups, there are a lot of gather sellers and reviewers. You can ask them to help you to review your product.
6. Launch your products on deals website
It is a common method. You can launch your product on the deals sites, sell your products on these deals site, and get reviews. However, you must know, sometimes you have to pay for the sites to launch your products.
Hope it can help you for your business!
Lastly, have you be troubled by how to better analyze reviews? Some sellers have told us they want a powerful tool to help them to better analyze customer reviews. If you have the same confusion, I recommend the Review Analyze Tool for you. The tool is the easiest tool I have used, at the same time, its function is also very powerful.